7-in-1 USB-C 3.2 Gen2 Hub with 8K Video, 10Gbps Data Support
mBeat's First 8K Capable Hub with More Functions Including Data Transfer, PD Charging & Card Readers
mBeat 7-in-1 USB-C 3.2 Gen2 Hub is the perfect way to add a high-definition 8K display with built-in HDMI® 2.1, with HDR and HDCP 1.4/2.3 support to your existing setup—all while supporting a USB-C charging protocol that lets you charge compatible USB-C laptops at full speed. It's also got two super-fast data ports with speeds up to 10Gbps, so you can transfer data between cards and upload/download media faster than ever before.
Plus, it's got three additional super-fast data ports with speeds up to 10Gbps each for faster uploads and downloads simultaneously! Type-C 3.2 Gen2 ports support super-fast USB-C data transfer up to 10Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen1 ports support USB 3.1 Gen1 speeds up to 10Gbps each. And finally, the 7-in-1 USB hub has an 8K HDMI video input and 10Gbps data transfer capability so that your new monitor can play games or run apps on the go!
- Crystal clear 8K display extended option. Using built-in HDMI® 1, with HDR, HDCP 1.4/2.3 support
- Transfer data with two USB 3.2 Gen2 ports. Up to 10Gbps each for faster upload/downloads simultaneously
- Additional Type-C 3.2 Gen2 port. Supports super-fast USB-C data transfer up to 10Gbps
- 100W USB-C PD pass through. Charge any compatible USB-C PD-enabled laptops at maximum speed.
- High-speed SD & MicroSD 3.0 card readers. Make media file transfers a breeze.
- Future proof specifications. With universal compatibility and backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
NOTE: Product DOES NOT included external USB-C power supply.
- Dimensions: 0.4"H x 3.9"L x 1.2"W
- Weight: 1.65oz
- Upstream port
- USB-C 3.2 Gen2 × 1: 10Gbps
- Downstream port
- USB-C 3.2 Gen2 × 1: up to 10Gbps
- USB 3.2 Gen2 Port × 2: up to 10Gbps
- USB-C PD × 1: up to 100W Pass Through
- HDMI® 1 × 1: 8K@30Hz, supports HDCP1.4/2.3HDR
- SD Card Reader × 1: SD 3.0, compatible with SDXC, SDHC and SD
- MicroSD Card Reader × 1: MicroSD 3.0, compatible with MicroSDXC, MicroSDHC and MicroSD
- Display configuration
- 4K@120Hz, 60Hz
Compatibility & Performance Limitation
- USB-C 3.2 Gen2 is backward compatible with all USB standards. When multiple ports in use, the max upstream bandwidth is 10Gbps
- Product is compatible with Windows™ 7, 8, 10, 11 and Mac™ OS 10.12
- Laptop or computer USB Type-C port must support USB-C DisplayPort Alt mode, MacBook™ (2020) with M1 CPU currently only supports 1 external monitor display
- 7-in-1 USB-C 3.2 Gen2 Hub with 8K Video, 10Gbps Data Transfer
- Instruction Manual
- Production Registration Card
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Jun 9 - Jun 16
- All sales final.
- This item is excluded from coupons.